Monday, January 4, 2021

Weight loss goals that work – my three top tips for setting them

weight loss goals that work

HAPPY NEW YEAR!  This is a very special January for me because TEN years ago I launched Slimpod to the world!  Can’t quite believe it!

When I set out in 2011 I felt there was something huge I needed to share with the world.

I felt passionate about releasing people from the torment of years and years of dieting which led to failure frustration, hopelessness and despair.

I knew I could help people with diabetes and do something to reverse the obesity crisis.

I had a system which would enable people to take back control and trust themselves to make healthier food choices therefore lose the need to rely on diets or food plans.

I’m all about personal empowerment and freedom of choice. My dream was – and still is – to enable people to be happy, confident and be full of hope.

I want them to be guilt-free, gain freedom over their food choices and take back control over their appetite. I want people to feel proud of themselves and feel beautiful from the inside out.

Ten years ago I set my first major goal and that was to partner with the NHS and I’m so proud to say I’ve been doing that for the past four years.

I’m a serious goals fan because when done properly they really work – I know I wouldn’t have achieved what I have done if I hadn’t set goals, which are proven to work.

Setting weight loss goals that work

If you set weight loss goals that work, the hugely powerful  subconscious mind loves them.  When done properly they activate the part of your brain called the Reticular Activating system which is effectively a goal seeking missile!

But I know a lot of people have limiting beliefs and fears around goal setting so I’m addressing this and much more in my video today.

Learn how to set weight loss goals that work (and while you’re on The Slimpod Channel, please help me spread the word about weight loss by hitting the Like and Share buttons. To get priority notification of new videos, also hit the Subscribe button):

weight loss goals that work

In our private Slimpod Club group on Facebook, we’re kicking off the 10 year anniversary celebrations today with a Jumpstart January challenge!

If you’re not a member of the group and need some motivation to boot out the old year and kickstart 2021,  join the group and take part in the challenge!

Over 500 people in Slimpod Club have already said they’re taking part and it will be a lot of fun!

Also join me on my live chats this week when I’ll be doing a deeper dive into weight loss goals that work and things that might be stopping you from setting them.

I’ll be live on Instagram on Tuesday at 7pm, on our public Slimpod for Weight loss Facebook page on Tuesday at 7.30 and in our private Slimpod Club as usual at 8pm on Wednesday.

Let me know below if you’re a goalsetting fan!  Also let me know if you have limiting beliefs around the whole subject of weight loss goals that work and I’ll make sure I’ll use the feedback to help you by discussing the topics on my live chats.

If you’re not already a Slimpod user, learn how you can Try Slimpod Free For 10 Days in my no-risk, no-obligation trial!

The post Weight loss goals that work – my three top tips for setting them appeared first on Slimpod.

No comments:

Post a Comment